RTM Productions Announces New PowerNation Auto How-To Block
FRANKLIN, Tenn., April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RTM Productions, creator of television's highly rated PowerBlock announces it is launching a second new auto how-to theme block under the brand " PowerNation."
"Viewers and sponsors want more of our brand of serious, credible tech. We have six new shows under development and will premiere four of them in Q1 2014 under the second theme-block title ' PowerNation, '" said RTM President Joe St. Lawrence. The shows will focus on the restoration, off-road, performance, racing, truck and import markets.
The company is expanding its shop sets and edit suites at RTM's Tech Center studio facility as well as adding a dedicated machine shop to facilitate the new " PowerNation" programs.
RTM's HorsepowerTV, Xtreme 4x4, MuscleCar, Trucks! and Search & Restore shows air Saturday and Sunday mornings under the PowerBlock brand on SpikeTV. The new " PowerNation" block will air on another network the company will announce in November during the annual SEMA Show in Las Vegas.In addition to television distribution, " PowerNation" programs will also stream for free online at www.powernationtv.com. About RTM ProductionsRTM is a privately held marketing solutions company specializing in producing automotive content for television, websites, magazine and DVD distribution.More at RTMTV.com. SOURCE RTM Productions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV