Senator Mike Lee To Speak At FreedomWorks "New Fair Deal" Action Day
WASHINGTON, April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Senator Mike Lee (UT) was officially added to the speaker's agenda for "The New Fair Deal Action Day," where he will address over 1,000 FreedomWorks activists at the U.S. Capitol to launch The New Fair Deal. The New Fair Deal is a bold legislative package that addresses four main concerns of grassroots activists across the country: ending corporate handouts, crafting a flatter tax code, passing real spending reform, and empowering individuals with the choice to opt out of government-run entitlement programs.
Senator Lee will share the stage with Rep. Justin Amash, Rep. Mick Mulvaney, Rep. Mike Pompeo, Rep. Tom Price, Reverend C.L Bryant, Deneen Borelli, Dan Bongino, Julie Borowski and Ana Puig. Following the speeches, activists will split up and visit targeted Congressional offices to urge Members to support the bills and The New Fair Deal agenda.
WHEN: Tax Day, Monday April 15 th, 2013 from 12:00-3:00 p.m. ET.WHERE: Upper Senate Park of the U.S. Capitol. The event will be live tweeted at the hashtag #NFD. WHY: The New Fair Deal Action Day is much more than "just another rally." Activists will gather at Upper Senate Park to listen to the speaker lineup, and then branch out into groups afterwards to head up to the hill and urge Members of Congress to support the NFD legislative agenda. It's ideas put into action. The New Fair Deal is the next phase of the Freedom Movement. What began as a series of protest rallies has evolved into a "Get out the Vote" machine, and now moves forward as a grassroots-fueled effort to work with 11 Congressmen to write legislation and put real solutions on the table. It's the proactive, uniting and principled agenda that the RNC's Growth and Opportunity Project has been looking for.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV