4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks
- EPB's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, EL PASO PIPELINE PARTNERS LP's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for EL PASO PIPELINE PARTNERS LP is currently very high, coming in at 74.90%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 45.64% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $193.00 million or 24.51% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, EL PASO PIPELINE PARTNERS LP has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 20.25%.
- You can view the full El Paso Pipeline Partners Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts