China Ceramics (NASDAQ: CCCL) shares currently have a dividend yield of 7.90%. China Ceramics Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of ceramic tiles for exterior siding and interior flooring, and design in residential and commercial buildings in the People's Republic of China and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 1.06. The average volume for China Ceramics has been 94,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. China Ceramics has a market cap of $51.7 million and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 17.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates China Ceramics as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, unimpressive growth in net income and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CCCL's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.04 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, CCCL has a quick ratio of 1.92, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- CCCL, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 5.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 3.6%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- CHINA CERAMICS CO LTD's earnings per share declined by 13.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, CHINA CERAMICS CO LTD reported lower earnings of $2.48 versus $2.93 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Building Products industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 2.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $12.16 million to $11.85 million.
- You can view the full China Ceramics Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts