- Decade's Data Conversion Plan documents how data from the County's legacy system will be validated, cleansed, and mapped to EnvisionConnect. It includes all the technical details to move 150,000 food, housing, and pool regulated facilities to the EnvisionConnect database. First passes of converted data are coming online this week.
- The EnvisionConnect data center, powerful enough to accommodate 800 simultaneous users and secure enough to achieve LA County's standards, is being assembled and is scheduled to come online April 15.
- New EnvisionConnect features, including Active Directory integration, vigorous record auditing, new/modernized GIS web services, and a new inspection review/approval workflow are all ready for initial testing.
- The project teams have selected and ordered hardware for Decade's electronic field inspection system, EnvisionConnect Remote.
Update: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Mobile Inspection And Data Management Project
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.