International SOS To Host Webinar On Managing Risks Associated With H7N9 Bird Flu In China
TREVOSE, Pa., April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International SOS, the world's leading medical and security services company, will host a complimentary April 16 webinar focusing on what organizations need to know to support employees who live, work, or are traveling in areas affected by the new H7N9 bird flu virus.
H7N9 Bird Flu Virus Hits China: What's the Diagnosis? What every organization needs to know to keep their workforce healthy, safe and secure Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 2:00 – 3:00 PM EDT
Background:A strain of bird flu virus recently identified (H7N9) in China is now affecting humans. So far, nearly 40 people in Shanghai and three surrounding provinces have become infected. New cases are being reported nearly every day and there have been fatalities.
Currently, the strain does not appear to spread easily between people. However, it is unclear how these people contracted the H7N9 virus, although it may have been through direct contact with infected birds.What the webinar will address:In this special webinar on H7N9, International SOS medical and business experts will discuss:
- Why have we not heard of the H7N9 virus before and where does it come from?
- What is the risk of infection?
- What extra precautions should your travelers, expatriates and their families take?
- What is the best way to monitor the situation?
- Is it time for organizations to update their pandemic and infectious disease plans?
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts