CIVCO To Feature New TrUpoint ARCH SRS/SRT System At The 2nd ESTRO Forum 2013
CORALVILLE, Iowa, April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CIVCO Medical Solutions, the leading provider of comprehensive motion management solutions, will showcase trUpoint ARCH™, a new stereotactic radiosurgery solution, Protura™ Robotic Patient Positioning System, and the Universal Couchtop™ Long Extension, along with other disease site solutions at the 2 nd ESTRO Forum, booth #5200 in Geneva, Switzerland, 19-23 April 2013.
- trUpoint ARCH – CIVCO's new SRS/SRT solution for head and brain disease sites provides clinicians a simple and manageable patient set-up assuring accuracy and repeatability during treatments. The frameless bridge design effectively stabilizes a patient's head in a non-invasive, comfortable hold for delivering high radiation doses. Compatible with the Universal Couchtop, Posifix® thermoplastic system, AccuForm™ cushions and Protura Robotic Patient Positioning System, trUpoint ARCH provides a comprehensive motion management solution for effective SRS/SRT treatment.
- Universal Couchtop Long Extension – The Universal Couchtop Long Extension (UCT LE) facilitates better delivery of dose and target coverage by eliminating the interference of rails and junctions with radiation delivery. 1 The robust and durable UCT LE features a large junction-free and artifact-free treatment area. All four extension options attach and detach with ease. UCT LE allows a more efficient workflow with seamless transition from simulation to treatment provided by dosimetrically matching couchtops. Additionally, the unique profile of the UCT LE allows CIVCO's SBRT Body Pro-Lok ™ bridges to attach directly to the couchtop, enabling a seamlessly integrated SBRT immobilization platform.
- Protura Robotic Patient Positioning System – The Protura system is designed to integrate with existing IGRT solutions and Linac. The system positions the patient with 6 degrees of freedom from outside the treatment room, enabling more accurate treatment and keeps patient positioning and motion management on target. Protura provides the platform to provide a comprehensive motion management solution for every disease site.
CIVCO will debut their new interactive booth where attendees are invited to learn how comprehensive motion management solutions are clearly connected for every disease site.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV