Monetate Adds Three Leading Data Management Platform Providers To Partners Program -- Live From Monetate #AgilitySummit
PHILADELPHIA, April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Monetate, a leading technology that allows marketers to leverage big data to create personalized online customer experiences, today announced integration with the three major data management platform companies: BlueKai, Aggregate Knowledge and [x+1].
The three partners add customer profile and advertising segment data to Monetate's historic and real-time attributes, such as referral and inbound marketing channel, location, device and behavioral data. This integration empowers companies to align online acquisition targets with onsite personalization to maximize customer conversion engagement, loyalty and revenue.
The three new Monetate partners are recognized leaders in the data management platform space.
- Aggregate Knowledge is the only media intelligence company that offers advertisers and agencies an exact science to pinpoint where to reach highest performing customers in a single platform.
- BlueKai is the world's first and only complete enterprise data activation solution for intelligent marketing.
- The [x+1] Origin Digital Marketing Hub offers integrated and open software for digital marketing optimization through a data management platform with multi-channel execution capabilities powered by a patented real-time decision engine, Web services APIs and advanced analytics.
"Savvy marketers know that relevant site experiences and product recommendations can lead to higher engagement and sales, but many lack actionable data intelligence to influence this," said Cory Treffiletti, senior vice president of marketing at BlueKai. "We believe that data is the common audience language across all marketing channels and are excited to partner with Monetate to bring the power of 1st and 3rd party data intelligence to drive custom web experiences and higher ROI for enterprise brands.""We are very excited about our partnerships with these leading data management platforms," said Colton Perry, vice president of partnerships at Monetate. "The ability to manage data and use it for personalization across all channels is mission critical for marketers, and through our integration with these platforms, Monetate is making it easier for our customers to access and leverage this third-party data and use it to create intuitive and relevant experiences for their customers." Delivered on a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, Monetate makes it easy to personalize, merchandise and test every aspect of the digital customer journey. Marketers can easily act on historic and real-time big data, now with integration with online media platforms, to turn ordinary customer visits into personalized experiences optimized for every customer, on any device. About the Monetate Agility Summit The third annual Agility Summit (#agilitysummit) is taking place this week at The Westin in Philadelphia. Conference attendees include online marketing professionals from more than 100 leading retail, hospitality, travel and financial services brands, who are responsible for developing digital customer experience strategies. The Summit provides attendees the opportunity to hear from top marketers on how to unlock industry best practices for generating revenue lift, lowering customer acquisition costs and creating higher customer lifetime value through the use of optimized personal experiences. About Monetate Monetate empowers marketers to leverage Big Data to create more personalized and engaging online customer experiences. By providing more relevant web interactions, leading brands are able to anticipate and react to consumer preferences to generate stronger customer relationships and significantly increase profits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV