TORONTO, April 12, 2013 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) - More than 50 leading small- and mid-cap North American energy companies will present at CIBC's annual Energy Conference on April 16 th and 17 th.
The event will feature panel discussions, traditional and 'fireside' presentations by executives from the oil and gas sector - intermediates and juniors, oilfield services, and companies with international operations. Institutional clients will be provided with select opportunities to meet 'one-on-one' with executives from the presenting companies.
Conference Attendance & Audiocast
This event is by invitation only. Media and the public are invited to listen to the corporate presentations via audiocast on the day of the conference. A complete agenda and list of presenting companies can be found at: http://conferences.cibcwm.com/login.asp?cid=ENERGY2013 (password: energy2013). A live audiocast will be available from this link on the day of the conference.Media interested in research reports or interviews with CIBC World Markets equity analysts may call (416) 980-4048 or e-mail email@example.com. Follow the conference on Twitter @CIBCEquities using the hashtag #CIBCenergy. CIBC's wholesale banking business provides a range of integrated credit and capital markets products, and investment banking to clients in key financial markets in North America and around the world. We provide innovative capital solutions and advisory expertise across a wide range of industries as well as top-ranked research for our corporate, government and institutional clients. SOURCE CIBC World Markets
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV