JNA Awards 2013 Opens For Entries
Dinner tickets are available for purchase from the JNA Awards website.
Notes for Editors:
1. About the JNA Awards
The JNA Awards is an industry-wide event that honours and recognises excellence and achievement in the jewellery trade. The event is organised by Jewellery News Asia of UBM Asia.
The JNA Awards' inaugural event was held last September at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. The glittery event gathered an audience of over 450 industry leaders, including the most influential and inspiring decision-makers and stakeholders in the jewellery and gemstone trade. The inaugural awards attracted more than 70 entries of exceptional standards for 10 categories. Nicky Oppenheimer, former Chairman of the De Beers Group, was presented with the Lifetime Achievement Award.
2. About Jewellery News AsiaJewellery News Asia, first published in 1983, is the flagship magazine of UBM Asia's Jewellery Group. The publication is a leader in providing the latest industry updates and in-depth reports, covering the international jewellery trade with an Asian insight. Following its success, the publication launched its online edition in June 2011.
3. About the Headline Partners
Rio Tinto Diamonds ( www.riotintodiamonds.com) As one of the largest producers of rough diamonds in the world, Rio Tinto Diamonds enjoys an important presence in the international diamond market through its 100 percent control of the Argyle mine, 60 percent of the Diavik mine, 78 percent interest in the Murowa mine and an advanced diamond project in India. Rio Tinto Diamonds' productions are sorted and prepared for sale at its sales and marketing headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium, supported by a network of representative offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and New York. Rio Tinto Diamonds maintains an extensive industry intelligence network and a high level of customer and product support. The company also believes in supporting consumer confidence in diamonds and plays an active role in addressing key industry issues around product integrity and sustainable development. Rio Tinto Diamonds is a founding member of the Responsible Jewellery Council, the not-for-profit organisation established to reinforce consumer confidence in the jewellery industry.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts