Larson Electronics Adds Four Outlet Explosion Proof Extension Cord
KEMP, Texas, April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Larson Electronics Magnalight announced the release of a 4 outlet explosion proof extension cord. The EPEXC-4X-25 features five 20 amp Class 1 Division 1 outlets, 25 foot of SOOW 14/3 cord and a 15 amp or 20 amp explosion proof plug.
Larson Electronics Magnalight added a four-outlet Class 1 and Class 2 Division 1 explosion proof extension cord with 25 foot of length. Configured with a convenient mounting bracket that can be also used as a carrying handle, the 4 explosion proof outlets accept 15 and 20 amp plugs from most major manufacturers including Appleton and Killark. A 25 foot 14/3 SOOW cord connects the 4 outlet configuration to a 15 or 20 amp explosion plug. Priced at approximately $1,500, the EPEXC-4X-25 explosion extension cord can be used an inexpensive explosion proof spider box.
"For operators working in dry areas, and don't require GFI protection, the EPEXC-4X-25 explosion proof extension cord makes an ideal hazardous location area spider box," said Rob Bresnahan with Magnalight.com.Larson Electronics produces a wide variety of power distribution products for military, industrial and hazardous area operations. You can learn more by visiting Magnalight.com or 1-800-369-6671 (-1903-498-3363 international) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. SOURCE Larson Electronics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV