"The Precision Spectra System is a major milestone in the advancement of SCS therapy," said Maulik Nanavaty, president of the Neuromodulation business unit at Boston Scientific. "The launch of the Precision Spectra System demonstrates our commitment to bringing meaningful innovations to market that provide more pain relief to a broader spectrum of patients."
INVESTMENT IN CLINICAL STUDIES, NEW PRODUCTS AND INDICATIONS
Boston Scientific expects to make continued investments in clinical studies to further understand the needs of chronic pain patients and has recently begun the following trials:
- OPTIONS Trial: An ongoing prospective, multi-center, single-arm study to further characterize the benefits of having a 32-contact option using the Precision Spectra System.
- MAP Trial: An ongoing cross-sectional, multicenter study to estimate the prevalence of multiple areas of pain in SCS-eligible patients with certain diseases.
In addition to the Precision Spectra System, Boston Scientific has recently launched multiple new products in Europe and the United States, and has received expanded indications in Europe:
- Head-only MRI Conditional CE Mark Approval for the Precision™ Plus SCS System (in the U.S., this is not available for use or sale)
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation CE Mark Approval for the Precision Plus SCS System (in the U.S., this is not available for use or sale)
- Vercise™ Deep Brain Stimulator System CE Mark approval for Parkinson's Disease (in the U.S., this is an investigational device and not available for sale)
- Infinion™ 16 Percutaneous SCS Lead with U.S. FDA and CE Mark approval
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts