BETHESDA, Md., April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) was named to CR Magazine's 100 Best Corporate Citizens List for 2013 in a ceremony at the New York Stock Exchange.
The annual listing ranks corporations on accountability and responsibility in categories such as environment, climate change, human rights, philanthropy, employee relations, financial and governance.
"Lockheed Martin's commitment to good corporate citizenship is rooted in our core values: do what's right, respect others and perform with excellence," said Marillyn A. Hewson, chief executive officer and president. "We bring those values to life through sustainable business practices—the everyday actions and decisions that help protect our environment, strengthen our communities and enable us to grow our business responsibly."
CR Magazine and the Corporate Responsibility Officers Association developed and managed a fully transparent, objective, fact-based methodology for evaluating corporate accountability and responsibility. The 100 Best Corporate Citizens database is built on publicly available data sources and encompasses 318 elements within the seven categories.More information about Lockheed Martin sustainability performance and reporting is available at www.lockheedmartin.com/sustainability. Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 120,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The Corporation's net sales for 2012 were $47.2 billion. For additional information, visit our website: www.lockheedmartin.com SOURCE Lockheed Martin
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV