BRISTOL, Va., April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE:ANR), a leading U.S. coal supplier, plans to report its first quarter 2013 results before the market opens on Thursday, May 2, 2013. A conference call to review the results and current business conditions is scheduled to follow at 10:00am EDT that morning.
The conference call will be webcast live on the Internet, and the webcast will be available for replay following the event. The live webcast and the replay will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://alnr.client.shareholder.com/. In addition, a telephonic replay will be available through May 16, 2013, by calling 877-660-6853 or 201-612-7415 and entering the conference id 412637. Also, a podcast of the call will be available for downloading on the company's website following the call.
About Alpha Natural Resources
Alpha Natural Resources is one of the largest and most regionally diversified coal suppliers in the United States. With mining operations in Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and Wyoming, Alpha supplies metallurgical coal to the steel industry and thermal coal to generate power to customers on five continents. Alpha is committed to being a leader in mine safety with our Running Right safety process, and an environmental steward in the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Alpha's official website at www.alphanr.com.SOURCE Alpha Natural Resources
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV