CHENGDU, China, April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Women and the men who love them are very conscious and choosy about the cocktail dress that suits her best, so, care must be taken by all shoppers to choose one of the best cocktail dresses of 2013. On top of that, originality and a creative dress sense are prized. Especially for girls, it is important to be dressed properly to rock the party. Dressing in a dress that is flattering is also essential in giving a woman confidence in her personality.
- Pear Shape: Compared to others, those with a pear shape have a bulkier bottom and narrow shoulders. As such, they should wear square-neck shirts to cover the look of their narrow shoulders and avoid billowy skirts in order to balance the look of bulkier hips.
- Inverted Triangle: Those with the inverted triangle body shape have narrower bottoms, which makes them look bulkier in the shoulders. Women with this shape should wear V-neck shirts to balance their bodies. A cocktail dress with a flirty skirt is one good option.
- Curvy Shape: Many people around the world find this to be the perfect body shape. Flare trumpet skirts are best and recommended for curvy cocktail party attendees.
- Hourglass Shape: Snug-waist cocktail dresses are best for women of this body shape. Pencil skirts and low necklines will also make them look gorgeous.
- Straight: This body type may look unique at first sight, where some curves can be visible. Women of this body type should wear coordinated tops and skirts. Cocktail dresses are not for them, especially for nights out.
- Apple Shape: Women of this shape with larger legs should wear slimming colors like dark red, black or any solid color, so that their shapely legs are a splendid sight to behold at any party.
Cocktail dresses are the desired attire of every woman headed to an upscale restaurant or attending a special event like an anniversary or wedding reception. 2013 cocktail dresses are designed with off-the-rack vintage items and contemporary frocks to make the wearer look dramatic, elegant, sassy and playful.
Finding the Perfect Neckline
Looking gorgeous should never mean feeling uncomfortable. Hence, the wearer should choose her dress by considering both her body type and fashion preferences. For instance, one can prefer necklines according to the trends. Cocktail dresses offer various neckline designs, including sweetheart, strapless, cowl neck, one shoulder and boat neck. For cocktail dresses, black is usually best. If the dress' design and accessories are selected wisely, a classic black dress becomes iconic.