Camp Broadway Announces Nationwide Tour To Bring Broadway To Youth Across The Country
NEW YORK, April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Broadway, as in the national tour of Camp Broadway, is back -- and it's bigger and better than ever. Currently in its thirteenth year and still going strong, the traveling Camp Broadway program is announcing its summer lineup of mostly week-long camp sessions being hosted in 10 veteran cities nationwide plus, for the first time ever, Gainesville, FL ( http://www.campbroadway.com/tourcities/).
Like all Camp Broadway programs, the summer tour is designed for theater-loving kids wishing to experience Broadway like a true professional. It's the only musical theater camp in the country that taps the talent of genuine Broadway artists and performing arts partners to teach campers how to deliver as if they're live, on stage and in the Big Apple. While Camp Broadway continues to host its original New York City camp programs ( July 15 – 19, August 5 – 9 and August 12 – 16), it's been operating this equally thrilling camp experience in cities nationwide for more than 13 years. The immersive program gives campers a non-competitive, ensemble-based experience that boosts theatrical skills and self-esteem.
"It's truly special to introduce young people to the world of Broadway by engaging them in a real show experience with Broadway professionals," says Staci Koonce, Vice President of Education for The Peace Center for the Performing Arts in Greenville, S.C. "Campers aren't just experiencing master classes and performances, but they're also gaining confidence to try new things, explore new art forms, and really build a lasting relationship with musical theater."
Considering space is limited for this highly coveted opportunity, children ages 10-17 should sign up now. The national summer tour lineup includes:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV