Great Rock Development Corp Updates Shareholders
OAKVILLE, Ontario, April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Great Rock Development Corp. (OTC Pink: GROC) is pleased to provide an update on the company's gold property in Byers Brook, Cobequid Highlands of Nova Scotia, Canada.
We have been carefully monitoring the activity by other companies in the surrounding areas as they established claims and begin exploration as a result of the original report of gold finds by the Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources. In addition, our team on the ground has been diligently preparing to spend a very active summer of exploration beginning with our planned airborne survey, which will be completed this spring. Following the airborne survey we will be executing our first phase of ground exploration leading to our drilling program. We are very excited about this venture and expect to accelerate exploration to assess the commercial viability of our mineral rights once the airborne results are reviewed.
Danny Wong, President and CEO of Great Rock Development Corp: "Management has been in discussion to expand its claims in the area and has been in talks with potential joint development partners for other significant opportunities. We will update shareholders as these negotiations progress."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV