REDMOND, Wash., April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Concur (Nasdaq: CNQR), the global leader in integrated travel and expense management, today announced details around its premier client event, Fusion, which will take place April 16-19, 2013 at The Venetian® | The Palazzo® in Las Vegas. The keynotes on Wednesday, April 17 and Thursday, April 18 will be webcast and streamed through the Concur Facebook page.
For 2013 Fusion brings together Concur clients, partners and staff to connect, collaborate and learn. Over the course of the four-day event, Concur will unveil exciting new innovations to inspire the future of business travel and enable each member of the corporate travel ecosystem to participate and reach that future on their own timetable.
Educate. Inspire. Innovate.
In addition to networking with other Concur clients, attendees can participate in a wide range of educational sessions, interactive product training and demos, outstanding keynotes and one-on-one consulting sessions with Concur solutions experts, including:
- Special opening day keynote from Steve Singh, chairman and CEO of Concur and Rajeev Singh, president and COO of Concur, which takes place on Wednesday, April 17 from 8:30 to 10:00 am PDT. The keynote will focus on the business travel revolution impacting the entire industry. As part of the keynote, Concur will also unveil a major new initiative that builds upon its platform.
- An innovation keynote from Michael Hilton, EVP of product management and strategy at Concur, John Love, Concur chief technology officer and Barry Padgett, EVP of traveler services, which takes place on Thursday, April 18 from 9:00 to 10:00 am PDT. The keynote will unveil some of the most exciting new innovations coming from Concur.
- For the first time at Fusion, Concur will debut a Partner Expo showcase where more than 65 T&E companies will give attendees a first-hand look at what Concur partners have to offer.
- Motivational keynote speaker Billy Beane, general manager of Major League Baseball's Oakland Athletics, will close the conference by sharing his insights on how success in today's world results when companies take big risks, push for innovation and leverage their available data.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts