- Special opening day keynote from Steve Singh, chairman and CEO of Concur and Rajeev Singh, president and COO of Concur, which takes place on Wednesday, April 17 from 8:30 to 10:00 am PDT. The keynote will focus on the business travel revolution impacting the entire industry. As part of the keynote, Concur will also unveil a major new initiative that builds upon its platform.
- An innovation keynote from Michael Hilton, EVP of product management and strategy at Concur, John Love, Concur chief technology officer and Barry Padgett, EVP of traveler services, which takes place on Thursday, April 18 from 9:00 to 10:00 am PDT. The keynote will unveil some of the most exciting new innovations coming from Concur.
- For the first time at Fusion, Concur will debut a Partner Expo showcase where more than 65 T&E companies will give attendees a first-hand look at what Concur partners have to offer.
- Motivational keynote speaker Billy Beane, general manager of Major League Baseball's Oakland Athletics, will close the conference by sharing his insights on how success in today's world results when companies take big risks, push for innovation and leverage their available data.
Concur To Share Vision For A New Era Of Corporate Travel And Expense Management With More Than 2,000 Clients At Fusion
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.