Ahead Of The Bell: US Retail Sales
After a sharp run-up in February, gas prices fell last month. The retail sales report isn't adjusted for price changes, so that will likely translate into lower gas station sales. The cost of a gallon of gas averaged $3.56 nationwide Thursday, down from $3.70 a month earlier.
Auto sales, meanwhile, slowed slightly in March, to an annual pace of 15.3 million. That was down from 15.4 million in February.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV