BOULDER, Colo., April 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rally®, a leading provider of cloud-based solutions for managing Agile software development, announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $14.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on April 12, 2013, under the symbol "RALY." In addition, the company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 900,000 additional shares of common stock.
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. and Piper Jaffray & Co. are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. Needham & Company, LLC, JMP Securities LLC and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. are acting as co-managers.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus related to the offering may be obtained, when available, from Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., at 60 Wall Street, New York, New York 10005, Attention: Prospectus Department, by calling (800) 503-4611, or by e-mailing email@example.com; or from Piper Jaffray & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 800 Nicollet Mall, J12S03, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402 or by telephone at (800) 747-3924, or by e-mailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV