- Eden Supported Living, which provides person-centred care, support and enablement for people with disabilities and support needs has established a specialist hospital in Notthinghamshire: Bestwood Hospital is enabling Eden to offer a comprehensive care pathway from hospital registered facilities all the way through to floating support.
- City & County Healthcare Group has become the fourth largest domiciliary care provider in the UK and now provides nearly four times as many hours of care per week as at Sovereign's investment in 2009.
- Christchurch Group, which provides specialist care for adults with an Acquired Brain Injury, acquired a respite care centre in York. The site has been reconfigured to operate as a full-service neuro-rehabilitation centre providing long-term care for patients, extending the range of services that Christchurch offers.
Sovereign Capital Named 'Investor Of The Year' At Independent Specialist Care Awards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts