NEW YORK, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) will publish its first quarter 2013 results on Thursday, April 18, 2013. The company will host a conference call to review first quarter results on Thursday, April 18, at 8:30 AM (EDT). The dial-in numbers for the conference call are (877) 260-8900 (domestic) and (612) 332-7516 (international). In addition, the conference call will be simulcast and archived on the Internet at http://www.omnicomgroup.com/FinancialWebcasts.
Omnicom ( www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
SOURCE Omnicom Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV