- Has communicated with the relevant investment firms whose client information was on the device;
- Is writing to those firms' clients and providing a comprehensive checklist that includes additional steps clients can take to protect personal information;
- Set up a dedicated call center, starting Monday, April 15, which will be available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, to help answer client questions and concerns and, if needed, to walk them through the support materials provided; and
- Arranged, at no cost to clients, a six-year alert flag to be placed on their credit files through Equifax Canada.
IIROC To Support Clients Whose Personal Information Was On A Lost Portable Device
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts