NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Inc. fell 6.6 percent to $23.72.
Hewlett Packard Co. fell 6.5 percent to $20.88.
PBF Energy fell 6.3 percent to $32.25.RTI International Metals Inc. fell 4.6 percent to $30.16. Goodrich Petroleum Corp. Holding Co. fell 4.6 percent to $15.12. Symmetry Medical Inc. fell 4.4 percent to $12.14. HollyFrontier Corp. fell 4.3 percent to $46.46. Joy Global Inc. fell 4.2 percent to $54.84. SolarWinds Inc. fell 4.2 percent to $52.44. Medical Properties Trust Inc. fell 4.2 percent to $16.30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV