LYNNFIELD, Mass., April 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Investors Capital Corporation (ICC), the premier independent broker/dealer of Investors Capital Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE MKT:ICH), is proud to announce that financial advisors Gregg Lentz and Matt Porter of Wisconsin have joined the firm. Mr. Lentz and Mr. Porter, formerly of Questar Capital, have over $50 million in assets under management combined. They chose Investors Capital based on the 5-Star Service the firm provides to its advisors, its warm culture, and its dedicated home office staff.
"Gregg and Matt met with a number of our competitors, but selected Investors Capital based on the human factor; that was very important to them," said David Raine, Director of Advisor and Branch Acquisition for Investors Capital. "They chose us because we were real people who gave them a good feeling inside whom they felt they could trust with their business. That's the Investors Capital brand in a nutshell."
About Investors Capital Holdings, Ltd.:Investors Capital Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE MKT:ICH) of Lynnfield, Massachusetts is a diversified financial services holding company that operates primarily through its independent broker/dealer and investment advisor subsidiary, Investors Capital Corporation. The firm's mission is to provide premier, 5-Star Service and support to its valued registered representatives, including advisory programs, strategic practice management and marketing services, and transformational technology, to help them grow their businesses, exceed their clients' expectations, and achieve their goals. Business units include Investors Capital Corporation, ICC Insurance Agency, Inc., and Investors Capital Holdings Securities Corporation. For more information, please call (800) 949-1422 x4814 or visit www.investorscapital.com.
CONTACT: Robert Foney, Chief Marketing Officer 781.477.4814 email@example.com www.investorscapital.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV