Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday night:
Taiwan Semiconductor (TSM): "It's OK but its just another semiconductor name that's sitting there doing nothing, taking up space."
SandRidge Mississippian Trust (SDT): "I no longer believe that they will have long-lived assets. Sell that one."Oasis Petroleum (OAS): "I like it. If you have Bakken, you're OK by me." SPDR Dow Jones Intl Real Estate (RWX): "I like the iShares Russell Midcap Index (IWR) better. I think that's the better buy." Omega Healthcare (OHI): "That's a good health-care REIT. I think Health Care REIT (HCN) is better quality, though." EMC (EMC): "I think it's terrific. I think the quarter will be a good one." MagicJack (CALL): "This is too hard for me to understand. I invite them to come on the show and explain their business." GNC Holdings (GNC): "GNC is by far the winner here. I'd buy some." Verizon (VZ): "I think those Verizon guys do a great job." SanDisk (SNDK): "I cannot recommend it at a 52-week high. If it pulls back, then maybe. " To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV