Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- In the heat of earnings season, it's important to stop, look and listen, Jim Cramer reminded "Mad Money" viewers Friday as he laid out his game plan for next week's trading.
Cramer said it'll be a pleasure to finally start focusing on companies again after focusing for far too long on Cyprus and the sequester.
Monday starts the week with Citigroup (C) and Cramer said he'll be listening for how the company's new CEO is streamlining operations and reigning in their aggressive expansion plans.
On Tuesday, Cramer said he'll be listening to
(KO), a stock he said is just OK, along with
Johnson & Johnson
(JNJ), a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
Executive Decision: Don WoodIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer once again sat down with Don Wood, president and CEO of Federal Realty Trust (FRT), a retail REIT at its 52-week high as it surged to a 94.9% occupancy rate. Federal Realty currently yields 2.6%. Wood made it clear the ups and downs of monthly retail sales don't translate into ups and downs for the retail landlord. He said almost all of his tenants are in it for the long haul with 20-year leases, and if a tenant wants to get out early it pays for the privilege. Wood said location continues to drive the company's business, and in many markets demand still exceeds supply.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV