The Former Three Mo' Tenors Partner With The Joseph Assignment Global Initiative To End Hunger For Children
MATTESON, Ill., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Dr. Alexis Felder, Founder and President of The Joseph Assignment Global Initiative announced the global humanitarian and relief organization will host the End Hunger Benefit Concert on Saturday, April 20, 2013, 7:30pm and Sunday, April 21, 2013, 6:00pm at New Faith Concert Hall, 19 South Central Avenue, Matteson, Illinois. Ticket costs range from $75 - $125 per person with an optional VIP reception. Proceeds will be used to expand its humanitarian mission and increase awareness of the world's poorest children and their families in the USA and Africa.
The event will feature special musical guest The Tenors – Cook, Dixon and Young formerly of Three Mo' Tenors, Joan Collaso, Antonio Allen and N'Tegri-T. The Joseph Assignment Global Initiative is a nonprofit, global humanitarian organization whose purpose is to impact the lives of the world's poorest children and their families by addressing their educational, economic and physical needs through collaborative initiatives which leverage resources necessary to stimulate systemic development.
"Our vision is to meet basic human needs in a manner that goes beyond what is typically considered charity," said Alexis Felder. "The Joseph Assignment provides effective tools for sustainable development."The Joseph Assignment Global Initiative provides life sustaining initiatives in remote villages in Africa and impoverished communities within the United States. In the last six years, the funds provided have been used to impact the lives of:
- 500 people served through the Shelter Initiative
- 23,980 people served through Education Initiatives
- 39,200 children served through Orphans and Vulnerable Children Initiatives
- 40,700 people served through the Clean Water Initiatives
- 54,325 people served through Food/Agriculture Initiatives
- 83,700 people served through Healthcare/Wellness Initiatives
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts