SOUTH WINDSOR, Conn., April 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- William H. W. Crawford, IV, President and Chief Executive Officer of Rockville Bank and Rockville Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq:RCKB), today announced that Brandon Lorey has joined the Company as Senior Vice President and Head of Consumer Lending.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=18082
Lorey came to Rockville Bank in February with twenty years of experience in risk and financial management; product, sales and strategy development; and personnel management. Most recently, Lorey held the position of Chief Credit and Lending Officer for H&R Block Bank in Kansas City where he led the company's loan origination and credit administration. Specifically, Lorey managed the existing legacy portfolio left by prior management and he rebuilt it from a point of severe delinquency to an income producing segment of that bank. He also maintained H&R Block Bank's targeted quality and profitability for its $1.5 billion in retail assets.In addition, Lorey held various roles on the retail side of Chevy Chase Bank, Federal Savings Bank in Maryland, including Vice President of risk, finance, operations and direct sales. While at Chevy Chase, he successfully led the Consumer Lending Division to improve revenue and profitability, lower attrition levels and reduced losses. Lorey was recruited away from Chevy Chase in 2006 to pursue other career opportunities. At Rockville, Lorey will be responsible for developing and implementing a business plan to optimize mortgage opportunities for Rockville Bank that builds on the success of the past year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV