RICHMOND, Va., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) will host its first-quarter earnings conference call at 10 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 25. Dominion management will discuss its first-quarter financial results and other matters of interest to the financial community.
Domestic callers should dial ( 866) 710-0179. The passcode for the conference call is "Dominion." International callers should dial (334) 323-9872. Participants should dial in 10 to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Members of the media also are invited to listen.
A live webcast of the conference call, including accompanying slides, and the Earnings Release Kit will be available on the company's investor information page at www.dom.com/investors .
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning about 1 p.m. ET April 25 and lasting until 11 p.m. ET May 2. Domestic callers may access the recording by dialing ( 877) 919-4059. International callers should dial ( 334) 323-7226. The PIN for the replay is 34115675. Additionally, a replay of the webcast will be available on the company's investor information page by the end of the day April 25.Dominion is one of the nation's largest producers and transporters of energy, with a portfolio of approximately 27,500 megawatts of generation, 11,000 miles of natural gas transmission, gathering and storage pipeline, and 6,300 miles of electric transmission lines. Dominion operates one of the nation's largest natural gas storage systems with 947 billion cubic feet of storage capacity and serves retail energy customers in 15 states. For more information about Dominion, visit the company's website at www.dom.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV