Career Coach: Who to Hire, Who to Fire
Old hippies never die, they just fade into career coaching. After a lifetime of rolfing, est, gestalt dialogues, zazen meditation, sex therapy and finding their inner child, these pseudo-shrinks are ready to help you obtain career nirvana. They post groovy profiles on groovy Web sites like Noomii.com -- get it? "new me"? They're great at group hugs, and even better at emotional manipulation.
Hire: Do dialogues such as those discussed in Parlour Magazine ("I feel such a strong energy, fearfulness, anxiousness, frustration . . . I want you all to know that you are all infinitely talented and capable of achieving goals beyond your wildest imagination . . ") get your career juices flowing? If so, you've found your coach. Peace.
Fire: If, per chance, you prefer a little red meat with your granola, then read on.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV