Career Coach: Who to Hire, Who to Fire
Any recent grad can wake up in their parent's basement and decide to become a career coach. With no barriers to entry, no start-up costs, no licensing and no widely recognized certification, career coaching is The Slacker's dream job. Inspired by the success of millennial coaches
such as those detailed in The New York Times, The Slacker needs only to throw up a blog, schedule some Skype calls, and let his frat house-acquired personal charm and people skills work their magic. It beats selling Amway.
Hire: On the bright side, The Slacker is inexpensive, and his youthful enthusiasm can be appealing. So if you always wanted to have one of the "cool kids" pay attention to you and encourage you on the cheap, then The Slacker is the coach for you.
Fire: Having not actually had a career, the 20-something Slacker may, well, you know . . .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV