ASC Rules Robert Stan, Anita Roncin, Eugene Nagai, Timothy Riordon, Kevin Wade And Kathryn Stan Did Not Take Part In Illegal Insider Trading
CALGARY, April 11, 2013 /CNW/ - An Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) panel has ruled that Robert Henry Stan, Anita Louise Roncin, Eugene Hiroshi Nagai, Timothy Peter Riordon, Kevin Ronald Wade and Kathryn Paula Stan did not engage in illegal insider trading of shares of Alberta-based coal mining company, Grand Cache Coal Corporation.
The ASC panel ruled that alleged material facts were not material facts left undisclosed at the time of the named parties' trading activities. Therefore there was no breach of Alberta securities laws or conduct contrary to the public interest.
In its ruling, the ASC panel took the opportunity "to remind all market participants of the care and scrutiny that must be undertaken by those closely associated with a reporting issuer to ensure that all material information has been generally disclosed before they either purchase or sell that issuer's securities."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV