InsightsOne Study: Americans Are Fed Up With Bad Ads
20% also report that irrelevant ads get in the way of working, and surprising percentages believe that irrelevant ads have now started to even get in the way of having sex (19%) and sleeping (13%).
"While the results of the study may seem amusing, they point to a real concern in American life," said Waqar Hasan, CEO of InsightsOne. "People are fed up with seeing ads and other communications that aren't relevant to them as individuals."
InsightsOne offers on-premise and cloud-based consumer predictive intelligence solutions allowing businesses to form more conscientious connections with consumers and to make all business to consumer interactions relevant and profitable. InsightsOne Hadoop ™ based big data solutions leverage a break-through platform that delivers real-time petabyte-scale predictive analytics. By exploiting the power of big data, we help our customers generate new opportunities, foster lasting customer relationships, and achieve unprecedented revenue. For more information, visit us at www.insightsone.com or follow us @insightsone.Survey Methodology This survey was conducted online within the United States by Harris Interactive on behalf of InsightsOne from February 27-March 1, 2013 among 2,111 adults ages 18 and older. This online survey is not based on a probability sample and therefore no estimate of theoretical sampling error can be calculated. For complete survey methodology, including weighting variables, please contact Tom Carpenter. Media Contact Tom CarpenterDirector, GraylingPhone: 415.442.4018Email: email@example.com SOURCE InsightsOne
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV