InsightsOne Launches New Predictive Intelligence Marketing Workspace
SAN FRANCISCO, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --BIG DATA INNOVATION SUMMIT -- InsightsOne, a pioneer in consumer predictive intelligence solutions, today announced the release of Marketing Workspace, a groundbreaking new feature of the InsightsOne Predictive Intelligence platform that puts the power of predictive analysis directly into the hands of marketers. For the first time, marketers will be able to better exploit the power of predictive intelligence to create more targeted, effective and valuable campaigns.
In addition, the release brings new functionality to the InsightsOne Predictive Intelligence platform that includes new models and pre-built connectors to standard marketing applications. These new capabilities combined with the Marketing Workspace will allow marketers to build more effective campaigns, better leverage structured and unstructured data for predictive analytics, and more easily integrate predictive insight into their marketing ecosystem.
The new version builds upon InsightsOne's sophisticated multi-channel consumer predictive intelligence platform, which uses the latest big data technology to precisely predict each individual customer's hidden needs. For instance, the platform can provide insight into who will most likely want to purchase a product or service, which customers are likely to be at risk of churning in the future, and which retention offers they will be most receptive to.Key features of the new InsightsOne Predictive Intelligence Platform include:
- Marketing Workspace will allow marketers to analyze customers, predict their behavior and optimize campaigns.
- Marketing Workspace Segment Analyzer allows marketers to better understand consumer behavior and what they want and need.
- Enhanced unstructured analytic capabilities delivers integrated structured and unstructured big data analytics, improving results significantly over traditional non-big data analytic approaches.
- Packaged connectors for integration to popular SMS and email service providers (ESPs), such as ExactTarget ™, as well as web instrumentation to enable real-time data and offer feeds.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts