Comfort Insurance Wins Insurance Provider Of The Year 2013
DAGENHAM, England, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The results are out and Comfort Insurance, a leading motorhome insurance provider has won the Insurance Provider of the Year 2013 award by motorhome magazine, Which Motorhome.
This prestigious award judged over 27 contenders out of a score of five on the level of customer service given over the phone and the competitiveness of the premium for the level of cover. Comfort Insurance was revealed to score 5 stars for both of these points and Which Motorhome rated Comfort Insurance an exceptional overall score of 10/10.
Ben Cue, Comfort Insurance's Senior Account Advisor said, "We are extremely proud to have won this award six times now. We are a family run business and the whole team are motorhome enthusiasts and pride ourselves on being specialists as well as providing great customer service."Which Motorhome's mystery shopper said that Comfort Insurance provided a friendly service over the phone. They said "By coincidence, our mystery shop identity had a birthday just a couple of days before our ring-around began. Comfort Insurance was the only company to wish us happy birthday on the phone". The call took less than 10 minutes and the quote was just £263 for a comprehensive cover and allowed the mystery shopper to travel in Europe as often as they liked. The mystery shopper added, "If our motorhome was written off we'd benefit from new for old cover for two years or 12,000 miles. We don't think you could ask for much more." Ben says, "We always strive to improve our product and customer service and winning this award makes all of our hard work worth it. We are extremely proud of the whole team at Comfort Insurance."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV