Redbana Launches New Characters, Raids And Missions For The Second Bristia Content Update In Granado Espada Online
LOS ANGELES, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Redbana ( www.t3fun.com), a publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the launch of the second Bristia update to its story-driven MMORPG, Granado Espada Online. The saga of the Bristian uprising and the brewing war between the Blood Navy and the Pioneering Family continues with new characters, quests, story arcs and the unveiling of the Shelter of Resistance.
Lurking in the background of the cold war between Vespanola and Bristia are a new group of rogue citizens; The Resistance. The group of dissenters pledge no allegiance to either family, distancing themselves in a new area of Bristia called the "Shelter of Resistance." Roaming the street of Nightime Kielce, The Resistance adds a new element of volatility to the epic story of Granado Espada.
Granado Espada and its Bristia update can be downloaded now for free from Redbana's T3Fun Portal: http://ge.t3fun.com/Intro/Intro.aspx
The youngest member of the Kielce Family and sibling of Governor Kielce; Cano will make her debut in the latest installment of Granado Espada Online. After being kept in hiding during the Three-Year-War, her identity was uncovered only to be recruited by the Blood Navy and the royal resistance, turning her against her own kin. Can the Pioneering Family withstand Cano's book of spells?New Features:
- New Characters: Along with Cano; Sniper Bernelli, Sorang and the Blood Navy officer, JD will add to the drama heating up between the two warring factions
- New Area: Shelter of Resistance –A stronghold for the Resistance
- New Quests: Two Scenario Quests, two Recruitment Quests, four Sub Quests .
- Rescue Citizens Mission: The Resistance is taking Bristian citizens hostage for ransom. Destroy the Resistance stronghold and free the people
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV