SEATTLE, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- L & L Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLEN) ("L&L" or "Company"), a Seattle-based company with profitable coal operations in China, announced today that the China National Coal Association ("CNCA") has accepted L&L's subsidiary as a member.
CNCA is a non-profit organization assisting China's formulation of coal policy and was established after China's Ministry of Coal is dissolved in 1998. The CNCA has approximately 1,000 members comprised of large coal companies and energy related institutions. As a US based company, L&L has also been active as a member of the American Coal Council ("ACC") in the US.
L&L's Chairman and CEO, Dickson Lee commented, "I am very pleased that our operations have been recognized by the semi-governmental, CNCA. We look forward to working with CNCA's prominent membership and growing L&L's business from a regional player to the national level. L&L's platform as a US company will allow us to contribute in improving operational safety and reducing coal emissions."
On January 28, 2013, L&L also announced the moving of its China headquarters to the CNCA owned "Coal Tower" in Beijing. A grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony is scheduled later this month, leadership from Shenhua Coal, Datang Power, China Chengtong Metals Corp., and AVIC Coal Logistics are expected to attend the ceremony.Contact:IR(206) 264-8065 email@example.com SOURCE L & L Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV