Document Security Systems
One under-$10 name that's trending within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade is Document Security Systems (DSS), which is engaged in fraud and counterfeit protection for all forms of printed documents and digital information. It holds numerous patents for optical deterrent technologies that provide protection of printed information. This stock has been off to a decent start in 2013, with shares up 13.3%.
If you take a look at the chart for Document Security Systems, you'll notice that this stock has recently started to spike back above its 50-day moving average of $2.29 a share with heavy upside volume. That move is quickly pushing shares of DSS within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV