4. As of noon trading, Mobile Telesystems OJSC ( MBT) is down $0.44 (-2.1%) to $20.00 on light volume Thus far, 713,210 shares of Mobile Telesystems OJSC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $19.96-$20.45 after having opened the day at $20.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.44. Mobile TeleSystems OJSC, together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunications services primarily in the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Armenia, and Belarus. Mobile Telesystems OJSC has a market cap of $19.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Mobile Telesystems OJSC as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, increase in net income, growth in earnings per share and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Mobile Telesystems OJSC Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts