Today's Top Performers In Technology
2. As of noon trading, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ( TSM) is up $0.12 (0.70) to $17.31 on average volume Thus far, 4.5 million shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $17.21-$17.52 after having opened the day at $17.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.19. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited engages in the computer-aided design, manufacture, packaging, testing, sale, and marketing of integrated circuits and other semiconductor devices. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing has a market cap of $87.9 billion and is part of the electronics industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts