3. As of noon trading, Royal Dutch Shell ( RDS.A) is up $0.63 (0.97) to $65.35 on light volume Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Royal Dutch Shell exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $65.04-$65.55 after having opened the day at $65.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.72. Royal Dutch Shell plc operates as an independent oil and gas company worldwide. The company explores for and extracts crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. Royal Dutch Shell has a market cap of $202.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Royal Dutch Shell as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Royal Dutch Shell Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts