U.S. Companies Report $63 Billion Price Tag As Wasted "Why Are We Meeting?" Meetings Increase
ALEXANDRIA, Va., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S. companies report an increase in wasteful meetings, now costing $63 billion annually. The average employee is spending 31 hours per month in unproductive meetings (often the result of ineffective brainstorming), while 47% indicate that meetings are the #1 time-waster, leaving everyone asking, "why are we meeting?"…reports a recent e-study by WIQQLE.
WIQQLE is an e-brainstorming technology platform, being launched globally, that harnesses the energy of team-sourced™ brainstorming and divergent thinking. WIQQLE's consensus-based model uses five tools to glue multiple insights and ideas into "all-in" team decisions. WIQQLE shortens meetings by 74% faster, while delivering 54% increased productivity producing aligned decisions, vibrantly productive brainstorming sessions and more insightful focus groups.
Patricia Caporaso , CEO and Founder of ynSyte™, WIQQLE's parent said, "Globally, companies are desperately seeking faster, aligned answers. WIQQLE accelerates brainstorming because it is democratic fun. WIQQLE's ability to safely harness an organization's divergent thinking and collective intelligence, is breaking new ground. We're proud to include WIQQLE into our WIQ Team-Sourcing technology suite."
- WIQQLE's 'e-brainstorming' tool transforms stale brainstorming into explosive exchanges of ideas
- WIQQLE reimagines market research focus groups. WIQQLE focus groups mine deeper insights into preferences, choices and decisions, in half the time
- WIQQLE revalues the outcome of organizational strategic planning by eliminating the five sources of uncertainty, shattering silos and speeding up the process
" WIQQLE competes with web-based conferencing which simply makes meetings bigger, not more effective. WIQQLE not only speeds effective brainstorming, mitigates traditional meeting killers like silos, egos and mistrust and uses the new model of divergent thinking to get everyone-in decisions…WIQQLE puts fun and purpose back into brainstorming meetings. And that's the breakthrough," said Ms. Caporaso.About WIQQLE WIQQLE is a trademark technology of ynSyte Inc. ynSyte was founded 2008, and is recognized as the leading technology in the internet-based, decision software sector. The WIQ Team-Sourcing Technology Platform includes WIQ, the company's industrial grade consulting and research platform, and WIQQLE. WIQ is trusted by organizations all over the world, including KPMG, IPSOS, Asurion, Merck, Goodwill, Coca-Cola Citibank, Dow, Citibank, the University of California and the U.S. Federal Government. For more information WIQQLE, including a smartboard video on what the WIQ Team-Sourcing Technology Platform™ does, visit www.gowiq.com SOURCE ynSyte Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV