SleepMed And Watermark Medical Merge To Deliver Integrated Sleep Care Management To Millions Of Americans Suffering From Sleep Disorders
The new SleepMed's leadership team is a blend of executives from both companies. John Sculley, the former CEO of Pepsico and Apple, will serve as Chairman of the Board. Dr. Richard Bogan will serve as the Director and Chief Medical Officer and Sean Heyniger and David Lewis will serve as CEO and President, respectively. Dr. Philip Westbrook, co-founder of the AASM and National Sleep Foundation, will serve as director of QA and Compliance.
About SleepMedSleepMed was formed in December 1999 through the merger of Sleep Disorder Centers of America (SDCA), based in Columbia, SC, and DigiTrace Care Services, Inc. (DCSI), based in Boston, MA. SDCA was founded in 1994 by David Lewis and Dr. Richard Bogan, who has board certifications in sleep medicine, pulmonary medicine, critical care medicine and internal medicine.
About Watermark MedicalWatermark Medical, Inc. is a privately held healthcare information technology company formed in 2008 focused on improving the clinical outcomes of patients with chronic diseases. Watermark pioneered cloud-based home sleep testing for obstructive sleep apnea by allowing primary care physicians to become the point of care for diagnostic testing. Its co-founders have a track record of building successful information technology companies and sales channels for the healthcare services sector. Watermark has a national direct sales force of more than 25 sales representatives covering all 50 states and approximately 2,000 distribution sales representatives.
CONTACT: Jennifer HarringtonHavas PR(610) 574-9196 Jennifer.Harrington@havasww.comSOURCE SleepMed, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV