Working beyond just the linear premiere, the iPad app is built to support all types of viewing platforms and experiences including: live STARZ audiences, time-shifted STARZ DVR users, binge viewing on platforms such as STARZ ON DEMAND and STARZ PLAY, and ultimately Blu-ray/DVD. Additionally, the app will continue to engage users long after the series completion with the vast amounts of unlocked content.
More than one hour of custom video content from approximately 50 videos created during production of "Da Vinci's Demons" in Wales.
Exclusive content includes:
- Videos: Inventions, scene pulls, interviews with Series Creator David S. Goyer, Dr. Findlen of Stanford - historian videos, and deleted scenes
- 360-degree views of da Vinci's inventions
- Over 80 show elements, artifacts, characters and props
- 24 panoramic environments and locations to explore
- 8 mini games, one per episode, that once mastered, unlock exclusive content on the featured da Vinci invention
Cutting Edge Audio Syncing Technology"Da Vinci's Demons Citizens of Florence" offers audio syncing technology that will be used for the first time in the United States with the Starz new second screen app. Devised by mufin ( www.mufin.com), the audioid in-app recognition does the fingerprinting and matching right on the mobile/tablet device without needing to send any signals to a remote server and wait for results; everything takes place local to the user's device. This is unique from similar solutions and why the accuracy and short recognition periods via mufin are exceptional. iOS Platform
- The app is a touch-heavy, interactive experience built entirely on the iOS
- Available for use on the iPad 2 and up, with an operating system of 5.1 and up
- iPad functionality is utilized to move elements in the app, long-taps, swiping, and the microphone
- The "Da Vinci's Demons: Citizens of Florence" App is available for free from the App Store on iPad or at www.AppStore.com