Rare Opens Early-Access Registration To New Social Content Hub For Conservatives
ATLANTA, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rare, the social content hub for modern conservatives, today opened early-access registration to the site at www.rare.us, providing online registrants with full access to the best in conservative news, political and lifestyle coverage, beginning Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
Rare will launch officially on Monday, April 15, 2013 at the Newseum in Washington, DC. The site, which will technically still be in beta at launch, will be available only through access codes provided to the media, political influencers and content contributors. A limited number of access codes will be provided to online registrants during the beta phase.
"Rare is a real reinvention of the conservative news space," said Brett M. Decker, editor-in-chief."The product has not been seen before, and the publishing technology is impressively innovative. We believe it is essential to roll it out in a controlled way with access codes to guarantee a high-quality, consistent experience for social news," he said. Decker, who previously held senior editorial positions at the Wall Street Journal and The Washington Times , said, "There are few opportunities to actually redefine what news is today, and Rare is one of them. It will be worth the wait." A limited number of access codes will be provided to online registrants each day until Rare.us beta testing is complete. For more information on Rare, visit www.rare.us , or follow Rare on Twitter @rare. Contact:Global Communicators email@example.com 202-371-9600 SOURCE Rare.us
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV