WSWA 70th Annual Convention & Exposition To Be Held In Orlando April 28-30, 2013
Toasting the Top Trends... And Gathering the Best of the Wine and Spirits Industry
WASHINGTON, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- More than 2,000 alcohol beverage wholesalers, suppliers, mixologists and service providers are expected to attend the Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America (WSWA) 70th Annual Convention & Exposition April 28-30.
The industry's leading event will be held at Grande Lakes Orlando, a joint JW Marriott and Ritz-Carlton property.
"The WSWA 70 th Annual Convention & Exposition is the place where established brands, new or expanded product lines or start-ups come to solidify existing distribution or seek entry into the U.S. marketplace. It is also a prime opportunity for industry members to build relationships, identify trends and gain skills to take their business or product line to the next level," WSWA President and CEO Craig Wolf said."For members of the media, the event offers a unique insider's look at industry trends and new and rising brands, and the opportunity to connect with key players in the industry," he added. Highlights at this year's convention include product and supplier showcases in two exhibit halls and sold out traditional and lower level hospitality suites representing over 150 top brands, as well as a multitude of innovative products. The event also includes live tastings and competitions that will feature quality wine, spirits and malt beverages, as well as original cocktail recipes created by top mixologists. Sponsored by The Tasting Panel magazine and led by Tony Abou-Ganim, the Modern Mixologist, these competitions will include:
- The Wine & Spirits Tasting Competitions, April 28;
- Hoptails Mixology Competition, April 28;
- Call For Cocktails: Mixology Competition, April 29; and
- Wholesaler Iron Mixologist Competition, April 29.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV