Realty Austin Named To Power Broker List
AUSTIN, Texas, April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Realty Austin was named to the Power Broker List on RISMedia's 25th Annual Power Broker Report, an exclusive annual ranking of the nation's top firms. The prestigious honor was awarded to leading brokerage firms across the country based on closed transactions and sales volume for 2012. Realty Austin, one of only two Austin-based companies recognized on the list, ranked no. 152 with sales of $794,758,263; and no. 212 with 2,575 closed transactions.
Jonathan Boatwright, co-owner of Realty Austin said, "Our company's performance is a direct result of our powerhouse team of top agents backed by our incredible support team. Our forward-thinking culture, coupled with a commitment to building the most innovative and progressive real estate company, empowers each member of our team to make a real impact on our industry's future."
The 2012 Power Broker Report unveiled the most competitive crop in the list's history, with firms collectively amassing $767,983,687,087 in sales volume for 2012 and 2,985,668 in closed transactions. This represents a more than $158 billion increase in sales volume over 2011. The list represents the most comprehensive look at "who's who" of the real estate industry and provides these firms a distinction in their respective marketplace.
Yvette Boatwright, co-owner of Realty Austin said, "We are honored to be recognized on RISMedia's Power Broker List. We believe in our agents - they are all among the best in the business, capable of achieving great things. Our staff never stops working to help them achieve their full potential. As a result, they sell 5 times more real estate than the average agent in Austin."Headquartered downtown, Realty Austin management prides itself on being transparent with the company about future growth and strategic positioning.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV