Edible ArrangementsÂ® Grows Interactive Team To Support E-commerce And Social Media Expansion
WALLINGFORD, Conn., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Edible Arrangements ® today announced three new additions to its E-commerce team to support the company's online and social media expansion efforts.
With rapidly increasing sales, and more than 50 percent of orders placed through the Edible Arrangements ® website, the company has tripled the size of its E-commerce team since 2010. In addition, the company has launched an aggressive social media strategy such as a recent, highly popular Facebook promotion to help launch the new Edible Arrangements ® Make Today a Little Sweeter™ collection.
"We're excited to continue growing our E-commerce department, and welcome the leadership and experience that these new employees bring to the team," said Kaitlin Reiss, Vice President of E-commerce. "We know our guests are spending more and more time online, and we want to 'WOW' them with the best experience possible."
The new members of the E-commerce team include:
- Wambui Kihanya - Senior Marketing Manager Kihanya will oversee the company's digital experience and monitor engagement across online media channels. Prior to joining Edible Arrangements ®, Kihanya spent five years with Microsoft, optimizing search, display and mobile campaigns for premium strategic advertisers.
- Jenn Rohrer – E-commerce Analytics Director Rohrer will help improve site traffic and conversion for the company, and oversee the E-commerce finance team. She comes to Edible Arrangements ® with a wealth of experience from various E-marketing and web analytics roles at The Wisconsin Food and Gift, W.W. Grainger and Go Daddy. Most recently, she worked for the direct marketing division of Brady Corp. as the Senior Online Acquisition Manager.
- Melanie Martinez - Social Media StrategistMartinez joined the company in 2011 as a Project Coordinator, and was recently promoted to Social Media Strategist. In her new role, she will manage the company's social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram. Prior to joining Edible Arrangements ®, Martinez worked for the Pert Group, a marketing research firm in Farmington, Conn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV