3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- COMPANHIA DE BEBIDAS DAS AME has improved earnings per share by 9.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, COMPANHIA DE BEBIDAS DAS AME increased its bottom line by earning $1.64 versus $1.49 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.83 versus $1.64).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Beverages industry and the overall market, COMPANHIA DE BEBIDAS DAS AME's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for COMPANHIA DE BEBIDAS DAS AME is rather high; currently it is at 69.90%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 36.84% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $3,464.84 million or 8.83% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.83%.
- You can view the full Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts